Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hello Canada!

It seems as though many of these blog posts spanned Wednesday Aug 15, probably because we basically experienced it twice! I think Aug 15 on the Canada side was better, because I got to see my parents (yay!) and we rescued Dexter from the airport (yay!) and started the last leg of the journey home! Actually it was just my mom, Dexter and I; Scott flew all the way to Calgary (as explained in the last post...lucky duck!). My dad also flew home because he had to work, but he had accompanied my mom for the drive. So we had some mother-daughter(-dog) bonding time, which was great and made the drive go surprisingly quickly!


Dexter is super happy to be off that airplane! And also to not be in quarentine. 
Moooo
Stopping for ice cream, yum. Dexter is not sure about that goat.
Canada you are beautiful! I missed you!


No comments:

Post a Comment